- The Atlantic’s 3rd Endorsement in 156 Years October 20, 2016
- Reflections on Lincoln, Clinton and Trump October 11, 2016
- I Have Seen The Future And It Belongs To Israel October 5, 2016
- Would A Surgeon Trust Trump With A Knife? September 27, 2016
- Inside The U.S. $38 Billion 10-Year Gift to Israel September 22, 2016
- Syrian Truce Holds During Islamic Eid al-Adha September 14, 2016
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Religious Faith
by James M. Wall A search for hope began with a viewing of the 2014 film, Interstellar, the mind-stretching movie directed by Christopher Nolan, and written by Christopher and his brother Jonathan Nolan. Interstellar is one of those motion pictures that lifts the spirits because it brings … Continue reading
by James M. Wall When the Democratic nominating convention meets in Philadelphia, July 25, the Platform Committee deliberations will indicate how much Hillary Clinton feels she needs Bernie Sanders’ support. Given the dire, looming alternative of a President Donald Trump, it is tempting to … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Sixty-two years after the U.S. Supreme Court banned racial segregation in U.S. public schools, the United Methodist Church ended its 2016 General Conference by voting 559-157 to continue investing its funds in U.S. corporations profiting from operations in … Continue reading
by James M. Wall The United Methodist Church has begun its ten-day General Conference in Portland, Oregon. The Conference will consider resolutions to join other mainline Protestant denominations in divesting from three American corporate giants, Caterpillar, Motorola and Hewlett-Packard. These companies profit from … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders were among the invitees to the 2016 American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) meeting which this year happened to coincide with the start of Holy Week. I do not know if … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Super Tuesday performed as predicted. Hillary Clinton won six southern states with considerable African-American backing. She narrowly won Massachusetts. Sanders won Vermont, Oklahoma, Minnesota and Colorado. The major message from this particular Super Tuesday is that Donald Trump has emerged as an … Continue reading
by James M. Wall On October 10, 2010, I gave a talk to a small group at a United Methodist Church in Naperville, IL, a city in the western suburbs of Chicago. In the talk I referenced the film, Grapes … Continue reading
2. and pushed for “a more nuanced and realistic” analysis
–change “ to ‘ before and after the phrase
3. Earlier this year, the “critics” screamed loudly when in March, Obama
–delete a space
“President Barack Obama delivered a stinging response to the latest in a series of Netanyahu diplomatic insults”.
“The President chose Robert Malley (right) as Special Assistant to the President and White House Coordinator for the Middle East, North Africa and the Gulf Region.
–delete the ” and move The President up
5. Pro-Israel media outlets, however, rushed to sound the alarm.
–start with “
6. Special Assistant Malley will begin his new assignment April 6.
–start with “
7. (note the false allegation “Hamas adviser):
8. Atlas readers are long familiar with this subversive jihad operative.
–precede with “
9. Malley and Barack Hussein Obama.___
Robert Malley told the NY Times that he had regularly been in contact with Hamas, which is designated a terrorist
–merge these sentences
–delete space after a
Republican candidates are currently dominating the space and bandwidth of that media
“Let’s hope so, let’s just hope so.__