- Trump’s Attack on Congressman John Lewis January 16, 2017
- Using Fake News To Demean Trump Is Wrong January 13, 2017
- Trump: Stay Strong Israel; 1/20 Coming Fast January 8, 2017
- Reich’s Counsel To Trump: Grow Up January 3, 2017
- Kerry: Settlements Put Two States “in Jeopardy” December 28, 2016
- Danger Ahead: First Unfettered Twitter President December 21, 2016
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Middle East Politics
by James M. Wall As soon as the Congress arrived back to do the nation’s business on January 5, it bowed to Tel Aviv. Politico reports that “the House voted overwhelmingly [342 to 80] to rebuke the United Nations for passing a resolution that … Continue reading
by James M. Wall In a hard-hitting, long-overdue speech, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday strongly criticized Israel’s government, saying that Israel’s settlements put the two-state solution “in jeopardy”. Barak Ravid, diplomatic correspondent for Haaretz, reported that Kerry said “trends … Continue reading
by James M. Wall It is no surprise that the guaranteed $38 billion gift from U.S. taxpayers to Israel over the next ten years was not discussed Wednesday when President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu met at New York’s Lotte New … Continue reading
by James M. Wall On one of my earliest reporting trips to Israel/Palestine in the early 1980s, I was assaulted by an Israeli government official wielding a wicked instrument called hasbara, Hebrew for propaganda. I had latched on to a … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Israeli Defense Force (IDF) Deputy Chief of Staff, Maj. Gen. Yair Golan, delivered a public address on the eve of this year’s Holocaust Remembrance Day. He spoke at Israel’s Massuah Institute for Holocaust Studies, which is located at Tel … Continue reading
by James M. Wall The ugliest, meanest, primary-caucus season in modern history, is over. History will record the ending came when Republican champion Donald Trump swept five states in Tuesday’s primaries while Democratic winner Hillary Clinton won four out of … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders were among the invitees to the 2016 American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) meeting which this year happened to coincide with the start of Holy Week. I do not know if … Continue reading
2. and pushed for “a more nuanced and realistic” analysis
–change “ to ‘ before and after the phrase
3. Earlier this year, the “critics” screamed loudly when in March, Obama
–delete a space
“President Barack Obama delivered a stinging response to the latest in a series of Netanyahu diplomatic insults”.
“The President chose Robert Malley (right) as Special Assistant to the President and White House Coordinator for the Middle East, North Africa and the Gulf Region.
–delete the ” and move The President up
5. Pro-Israel media outlets, however, rushed to sound the alarm.
–start with “
6. Special Assistant Malley will begin his new assignment April 6.
–start with “
7. (note the false allegation “Hamas adviser):
8. Atlas readers are long familiar with this subversive jihad operative.
–precede with “
9. Malley and Barack Hussein Obama.___
Robert Malley told the NY Times that he had regularly been in contact with Hamas, which is designated a terrorist
–merge these sentences
–delete space after a
Republican candidates are currently dominating the space and bandwidth of that media
“Let’s hope so, let’s just hope so.__
by James M. Wall Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is the Democratic Party’s 2016 presumptive nominee for President. You knew that already. What you may not yet know is that she is so confident in her nomination and subsequent victory over whichever … Continue reading