- Phoenix Mayor to Trump: Cancel Your Rally August 18, 2017
- Slavery Did Not Die; It Still Peddles Its Evil August 3, 2017
- Jimmy Carter Warned of Trumpism in 1979 July 30, 2017
- Two Palestinian Schoolmates Seek Unity in Cairo July 21, 2017
- The Long Fight Against TV and Movie “Bad Arabs” July 13, 2017
- Who to Believe, Your Lying Eyes or the Truth? June 28, 2017
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Media
by James M. Wall When I learned of the courageous decision made recently by Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett, I remembered my 1973 trip to Israel. Bennett (right) made headlines when he pulled out of an Israeli government-sponsored trip to Israel designed … Continue reading
by James M. Wall One week before his inauguration, President-elect Trump was dealt an irresponsible, “warped and self-destructive” blow by the CIA and its allies in the media. This conclusion was reached by Glenn Greenwald, in The Intercept. Greenwald was quick to … Continue reading
by James M. Wall In the film, The Best Man, written by Gore Vidal, a candidate for president, Joe Cantwell (Cliff Robertson), is arguing with his more principled opponent, William Russell (Henry Fonda). Exasperated at one point, Cantwell says to Russell, “I … Continue reading
by James M. Wall The Commander-in-Chief Forum, with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, was televised Wednesday night. The Iraq Afghanistan Veterans of America, a veterans organization based in New York City, joined NBC and MSNBC in hosting the event. Billed … Continue reading
by James M. Wall The United Methodist Church has begun its ten-day General Conference in Portland, Oregon. The Conference will consider resolutions to join other mainline Protestant denominations in divesting from three American corporate giants, Caterpillar, Motorola and Hewlett-Packard. These companies profit from … Continue reading
by James M. Wall So obsessed is U.S. media with this year’s headlong dash for the White House, that Israel’s increase in settlement construction has gone by us like a snake sliding into a back yard recycling bin. The Paris-based … Continue reading
2. and pushed for “a more nuanced and realistic” analysis
–change “ to ‘ before and after the phrase
3. Earlier this year, the “critics” screamed loudly when in March, Obama
–delete a space
“President Barack Obama delivered a stinging response to the latest in a series of Netanyahu diplomatic insults”.
“The President chose Robert Malley (right) as Special Assistant to the President and White House Coordinator for the Middle East, North Africa and the Gulf Region.
–delete the ” and move The President up
5. Pro-Israel media outlets, however, rushed to sound the alarm.
–start with “
6. Special Assistant Malley will begin his new assignment April 6.
–start with “
7. (note the false allegation “Hamas adviser):
8. Atlas readers are long familiar with this subversive jihad operative.
–precede with “
9. Malley and Barack Hussein Obama.___
Robert Malley told the NY Times that he had regularly been in contact with Hamas, which is designated a terrorist
–merge these sentences
–delete space after a
Republican candidates are currently dominating the space and bandwidth of that media
“Let’s hope so, let’s just hope so.__