- “There is No Crisis at the Border” January 13, 2019
- “One Bright Shining Moment” December 26, 2018
- A Sequel: The Best Film Ever Made About Politics December 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Good News from Palestine November 20, 2018
- “Hate Is on the Ballot Next Week” October 31, 2018
- Israel’s Uri Avnery Dies Too Soon at 94 October 22, 2018
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Media
by James M. Wall The United Methodist Church has begun its ten-day General Conference in Portland, Oregon. The Conference will consider resolutions to join other mainline Protestant denominations in divesting from three American corporate giants, Caterpillar, Motorola and Hewlett-Packard. These companies profit from … Continue reading
by James M. Wall So obsessed is U.S. media with this year’s headlong dash for the White House, that Israel’s increase in settlement construction has gone by us like a snake sliding into a back yard recycling bin. The Paris-based … Continue reading
2. and pushed for “a more nuanced and realistic” analysis
–change “ to ‘ before and after the phrase
3. Earlier this year, the “critics” screamed loudly when in March, Obama
–delete a space
“President Barack Obama delivered a stinging response to the latest in a series of Netanyahu diplomatic insults”.
“The President chose Robert Malley (right) as Special Assistant to the President and White House Coordinator for the Middle East, North Africa and the Gulf Region.
–delete the ” and move The President up
5. Pro-Israel media outlets, however, rushed to sound the alarm.
–start with “
6. Special Assistant Malley will begin his new assignment April 6.
–start with “
7. (note the false allegation “Hamas adviser):
8. Atlas readers are long familiar with this subversive jihad operative.
–precede with “
9. Malley and Barack Hussein Obama.___
Robert Malley told the NY Times that he had regularly been in contact with Hamas, which is designated a terrorist
–merge these sentences
–delete space after a
Republican candidates are currently dominating the space and bandwidth of that media
“Let’s hope so, let’s just hope so.__
By James M. Wall Israeli riot police are shown above “maintaining peace” at Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa mosque compound. This picture was taken on March 8, 2013, during “clashes” between Palestinian defenders and Jews who claim they only want to pray on land … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Updated: Tuesday, September 8, 2015: Benjamin Netanyahu’s AIPAC-controlled U.S. minions lost their battle to destroy President Obama’s nuclear accord with Iran and the P1-5 world powers. A final, crucial vote was announced when Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-Md) became … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Harper “Nelle” Lee, now 89, has published a second book. Her first, To Kill a Mockingbird, is considered a classic of American literature. Her second, Go Set a Watchman, arrives this week as a timely gift. It reaches readers as our … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Stanford University professor David Palumbo-Liu alerted his Salon readers to a “secret” meeting held last weekend in Las Vegas, Nevada: If you did not know that this weekend some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world … Continue reading