- Trump’s Attack on Congressman John Lewis January 16, 2017
- Using Fake News To Demean Trump Is Wrong January 13, 2017
- Trump: Stay Strong Israel; 1/20 Coming Fast January 8, 2017
- Reich’s Counsel To Trump: Grow Up January 3, 2017
- Kerry: Settlements Put Two States “in Jeopardy” December 28, 2016
- Danger Ahead: First Unfettered Twitter President December 21, 2016
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Obama
by James M. Wall As soon as the Congress arrived back to do the nation’s business on January 5, it bowed to Tel Aviv. Politico reports that “the House voted overwhelmingly [342 to 80] to rebuke the United Nations for passing a resolution that … Continue reading
by James M. Wall In a hard-hitting, long-overdue speech, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday strongly criticized Israel’s government, saying that Israel’s settlements put the two-state solution “in jeopardy”. Barak Ravid, diplomatic correspondent for Haaretz, reported that Kerry said “trends … Continue reading
by James M. Wall In his Op-ed column in The New York Times, Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States, sent an urgent request to Barack Obama, the 44th President: “The simple but vital step this administration must take before its … Continue reading
by James M. Wall On January 20, 2017, Barack Obama will give up his presidency, leaving him fifteen weeks to fuss and fume over his inability to dislodge the Israeli elephant which sits on his back. For evidence of that elephant’s heavy … Continue reading
by James M. Wall It is no surprise that the guaranteed $38 billion gift from U.S. taxpayers to Israel over the next ten years was not discussed Wednesday when President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu met at New York’s Lotte New … Continue reading
by James M. Wall The ugliest, meanest, primary-caucus season in modern history, is over. History will record the ending came when Republican champion Donald Trump swept five states in Tuesday’s primaries while Democratic winner Hillary Clinton won four out of … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Jeffrey Goldberg’s Atlantic essay, “The Obama Doctrine”, opens with two contrasting conclusions which could be drawn from events on Friday, August 30, 2013. It was either the day Barack Obama “brought to a premature end America’s reign as the … Continue reading
by James M. Wall British critic Patrick McCray has described the Marx Brothers’ 1933 film, Duck Soup, as “an absurdist essay on politics and warfare. . . which can stand alongside (or even above) the works of Beckett and Ionesco.” Mrs. Teasdale … Continue reading
2. and pushed for “a more nuanced and realistic” analysis
–change “ to ‘ before and after the phrase
3. Earlier this year, the “critics” screamed loudly when in March, Obama
–delete a space
“President Barack Obama delivered a stinging response to the latest in a series of Netanyahu diplomatic insults”.
“The President chose Robert Malley (right) as Special Assistant to the President and White House Coordinator for the Middle East, North Africa and the Gulf Region.
–delete the ” and move The President up
5. Pro-Israel media outlets, however, rushed to sound the alarm.
–start with “
6. Special Assistant Malley will begin his new assignment April 6.
–start with “
7. (note the false allegation “Hamas adviser):
8. Atlas readers are long familiar with this subversive jihad operative.
–precede with “
9. Malley and Barack Hussein Obama.___
Robert Malley told the NY Times that he had regularly been in contact with Hamas, which is designated a terrorist
–merge these sentences
–delete space after a
Republican candidates are currently dominating the space and bandwidth of that media
“Let’s hope so, let’s just hope so.__