- WW Film of the Week: The Best of Enemies June 19, 2020
- Churches’ Role In Forming the Movie Ratings System, Plus Violence Within Our Land May 28, 2020
- Revising Gertrude Bell’s Final Journey May 23, 2020
- “Lift Every Voice” May 17, 2020
- “The Straight Story”: A Film For Now May 2, 2020
- Zionist Attacks Continue on Director Ken Loach April 2, 2020
Blogs I Follow
Monthly Archives: December 2015
by James M. Wall As the nation enters 2016 in search of a new president, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton seems certain to derail Bernie Sanders while anti-immigrant Republican candidate Donald Trump is expected to recover quickly even if he loses the Iowa … Continue reading
2. and pushed for “a more nuanced and realistic” analysis
–change “ to ‘ before and after the phrase
3. Earlier this year, the “critics” screamed loudly when in March, Obama
–delete a space
“President Barack Obama delivered a stinging response to the latest in a series of Netanyahu diplomatic insults”.
“The President chose Robert Malley (right) as Special Assistant to the President and White House Coordinator for the Middle East, North Africa and the Gulf Region.
–delete the ” and move The President up
5. Pro-Israel media outlets, however, rushed to sound the alarm.
–start with “
6. Special Assistant Malley will begin his new assignment April 6.
–start with “
7. (note the false allegation “Hamas adviser):
8. Atlas readers are long familiar with this subversive jihad operative.
–precede with “
9. Malley and Barack Hussein Obama.___
Robert Malley told the NY Times that he had regularly been in contact with Hamas, which is designated a terrorist
–merge these sentences
–delete space after a
Republican candidates are currently dominating the space and bandwidth of that media
“Let’s hope so, let’s just hope so.__
by James M. Wall Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is the Democratic Party’s 2016 presumptive nominee for President. You knew that already. What you may not yet know is that she is so confident in her nomination and subsequent victory over whichever … Continue reading