August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- WW Film of the Week: The Best of Enemies June 19, 2020
- Churches’ Role In Forming the Movie Ratings System, Plus Violence Within Our Land May 28, 2020
- Revising Gertrude Bell’s Final Journey May 23, 2020
- “Lift Every Voice” May 17, 2020
- “The Straight Story”: A Film For Now May 2, 2020
- Zionist Attacks Continue on Director Ken Loach April 2, 2020
Blogs I Follow
Category Archives: Middle East Politics
by James M. Wall The ugliest, meanest, primary-caucus season in modern history, is over. History will record the ending came when Republican champion Donald Trump swept five states in Tuesday’s primaries while Democratic winner Hillary Clinton won four out of … Continue reading
by James M. Wall Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders were among the invitees to the 2016 American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) meeting which this year happened to coincide with the start of Holy Week. I do not know if … Continue reading
2. and pushed for “a more nuanced and realistic” analysis
–change “ to ‘ before and after the phrase
3. Earlier this year, the “critics” screamed loudly when in March, Obama
–delete a space
“President Barack Obama delivered a stinging response to the latest in a series of Netanyahu diplomatic insults”.
“The President chose Robert Malley (right) as Special Assistant to the President and White House Coordinator for the Middle East, North Africa and the Gulf Region.
–delete the ” and move The President up
5. Pro-Israel media outlets, however, rushed to sound the alarm.
–start with “
6. Special Assistant Malley will begin his new assignment April 6.
–start with “
7. (note the false allegation “Hamas adviser):
8. Atlas readers are long familiar with this subversive jihad operative.
–precede with “
9. Malley and Barack Hussein Obama.___
Robert Malley told the NY Times that he had regularly been in contact with Hamas, which is designated a terrorist
–merge these sentences
–delete space after a
Republican candidates are currently dominating the space and bandwidth of that media
“Let’s hope so, let’s just hope so.__
by James M. Wall Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is the Democratic Party’s 2016 presumptive nominee for President. You knew that already. What you may not yet know is that she is so confident in her nomination and subsequent victory over whichever … Continue reading
by James M. Wall On May 24, 2000, I wrote a column for The Christian Century magazine reflecting on yet another “peace agreement” between Palestine and Israel. I wrote that to the U.S. government, then led by President Bill Clinton, the … Continue reading
by James M. Wall It did not take long for a group of opportunistic U.S. Governors to respond to the horrors of the Paris bombings. They did so with racist, religiously bigoted responses against Muslims. Their responses were degrading to … Continue reading
by James M. Wall MSNBC, the PEP (Progressive Except for Palestine) cable network, stumbled into the glaring light of truth on an October 15 broadcast. In-house MSNBC guardians of Israel’s false narrative must have been on a coffee break when … Continue reading
By James M. Wall A personal friend of mine, a mother of three children, wrote from Jerusalem today: “As I’m sure you are aware, the situation here is not good. I’ve wanted to write to all of you for two days … Continue reading
By James M. Wall Israeli riot police are shown above “maintaining peace” at Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa mosque compound. This picture was taken on March 8, 2013, during “clashes” between Palestinian defenders and Jews who claim they only want to pray on land … Continue reading